Tuesday 15 November 2011

Anniversary card for my sister and brother in law

My sister usually always gets her cards late, well that is after an event.... this year she got it within the month of her anniversary! I'm improving!

I saw this card design on create and craft when they were demonstrating the Hougie Board. So, I thought that I would replicate it as it looked elegant! Ideal for an anniversary. I added a punched trim (Martha Stewart) to the envelope edges, cut out the happy aniversary on the cricut. Punched some leaves and added some mulberry flowers which have been spritzed! The topper was matted and layered.



2 comments:

brochure printing said...

Really very beautiful cards and its printing designs very nice. All these colors and its flowers style are very awesome. I like your art and I loved it.

juliemarg said...

That was so creative! Very nice blog! Don't forget to visit my web site at juliegallaher.com