Thursday 18 September 2008

R.I.P Cricut Expression!

My Cricuit Expresssions has died (R.I.P), I cried, I've only had it 4 weeks - a late birthday pressie.

My story....It cut out the leaf card I put together on DS perfectly, but when I went to reload it to cut out the insert sheets, there was no power. I simply thought that it turned itself off, but I hadn't taken that long! I started it again, the green light glowed around the on button, but there was nothing else, no boot-up etc.

Gutted!!

But it's not all bad news, because I bought this machine where my sister works, and they are going to order in another and do a straight swap, it is however the first expressions they've had gone faulty. My bacon's saved, but I have to wait three weeks for my weekend off to come around again to drive the 200 miles to my mum's to carry out the exchange! Good job baby bug is here, therefore creativity lives on, in smaller designs!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi ruth so sorry to hear about your Cricut i hope you get it sorted soon.
I have an award for you over on my blog.