Saturday 30 August 2008

Leaving Card



I made this leaving card for a colleague who is about to return to study to become a fully qualified doctor of psychology, she will be sadly missed as she was part of a multdisciplinary team, where everyones input is valuable. The card was designed on DS made using Paper Dolls; Thinking of Fall; and Story Book.

I originally designed the card using the wording from Pooh Bear font; but decided at the last minute that I would use stick-ons instead. To embellish I have added brads, ribbon, adhesive stones and did a little doodling!

I have added the cut file incase anyone would like it!! Just click on the title.

1 comment:

1derland said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing the cut file. I don't have the Fall cart, but I might try to figure something out - it is too adorable!