Friday 18 July 2008

Thankyou card



I made this card for my daughters 'Breakfast Club' host at school, Alyssa adores her and wanted a special card. Therefore, I decided to put the breakfast clubs host name within the flowers, you can't really get any more personal than that! Alyssa gave the present and card to her this morning as it is the last day and the begining of the 6 weeks summer break. On opening the card she said that this card she would treasure, bringing a huge smile to Alyssa's face. I used making the grade; Doodlecharms; Paper Dolls; and Walking in my Garden cartridges.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

It's very cute :)

Happy blogoversary!

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Ruth, that was so sweet of you, I'm sure she will treasure it, it is a lovely card. You are right, couldn't get any more personal than to have her name on the flowers. TFS
"Um Buggin"