Wednesday 12 March 2008

3D Crib/Cot (Arty Farty)








I made this 3D crib and the carry case for a friend after I made one for my cousin last year and she asked if I could make her one for her, if a baby arrived in the family, so here it is.

The template to make this project was from the Arty Farty range, I added my personal touches, made the bedding-hand stitched the bumper but machine sewn the blanket. The mattress is card covered in wadding then covered in material to give it that comfy touch! I was well please with the end results and overwelmed by all the positive comments received from the Cricut Message Board. Many thanks to all your comments! I have since added the carry case to show the overall affect.

3 comments:

Rima said...

Hi Ruth

I so love your 3D crib, as you can tell from me recreating it with my cricut :) Thanks for the great comment you left on it.

Regards
Rima

Anonymous said...

hi

your crib is absolutely spectacular. Are you able to send me the template by email to mmbutterfly72@hotmail.com
thank you

Roxie said...

I love this file. Thanks for posting. I asked in a post ahead of this if you would send the file for I am unable to open the file.

Roxy